Enjoy the convenience of our 24 hour electrician Sunshine Coast service and the peace of mind that comes with knowing that all parts and labour are backed by a comprehensive 12 month warranty. So whether your pipe bursts at 3am or your toilet’s drains become blocked, you can rely on our Sunshine Coast electrician’s to fix your issue right away.
Our Electricians Travel From the Sunshine Coast to the Gold Coast
We work from Gympie to the Hinterland and as far as North Brisbane, specialising in external and internal electrical installation and maintenance jobs. Our electricians in Nambour are capable of tacking any electrical need, from residential apartments to commercial bars & taverns.
Laguna Electrical Services offer a complete suite of repair and construction services, as well as electrical services for residential properties. Fully qualified, insured and licensed, Laguna Electrical operate across Nambour, QLD, and the surrounding area.
Fully licensed to work on residential electrics, Laguna Electrical Services provide a prompt, affordable electrician service to residents in and around the Sunshine Coast. We are familiar with most makes and models of domestic electrical appliance, enabling us to effect timely, effective repairs. In most cases, we are able to complete your electrical repair, servicing or installation in a single visit.
The type of work that we can cover includes:
– Emergency repairs and replacements to get your electricity working safely again.
– Security lighting, exterior lighting, smoke alarms and security alarms.
– Electric fires, cookers, heating and related domestic appliances.
– Complete domestic rewiring jobs.
– Servicing and maintenance on a wide range of domestic appliances.
– Upgrades, including circuit board and wiring upgrades, as well as additional sockets to cope with the increased number of appliances people tend to have in their homes now.
No matter what your electrical repair requirements may be, you can depend on Laguna Electrical Services to take care of them for you. We are able to work with a wide variety of electrical systems, dealing with both emergency repairs and scheduled work. Licensed, experienced and skilled, our team focus on accurate diagnosis and cost-effective, competent repair.
We can deal with almost any electrical repair, including:
– Dealing with outages, storm damage, black-outs, fuse-box problems or similar.
– Repairing or upgrading lighting, as well as installing fresh lighting both indoors and out.
– Emergency exit lighting, smoke alarms.
– Security lighting and alarms.
– Cabling and data management.
– Installation, repair and maintenance of power outlets.
– Exterior security lighting problems.
– Electrical appliances of various sorts from most well-known manufacturers.
Our services are suitable for commercial properties of all shapes and sizes, including industrial, retail and office premises.
With particular expertise in working on electrical installations needed for successful construction, Laguna Electrical Services are the electrician of choice for a large number of construction sites and companies in the local area. When you use us for your construction electrical work, you are dealing with time-served electricians who are used to working with other trades to make a commercial project a stunning success.
The type of work that we can do includes:
– Rewires and fresh wiring for both commercial and residential developments.
– Solar installations. We are able to install a wide range of solar electric appliances and generation equipment on a range of properties.
– Data and communication cabling. Ideal for office buildings and similar, Laguna Electrical is able to ensure that future-proof data cabling and IT infrastructure is flawlessly installed in new-build properties.
– Customised electrical installations for specialist premises, including hospitals, clinics, care homes, schools, shopping centres and a wide range of other constructions.
Introductory Electrician Offers for Your First Booking
Putting a maintenance service agreement in place will make staying compliant with industry standards easy.
You’ll find these electrical tips easy and practical. At Laguna Electrical Services—an electrician Sunshine Coast residents rely on—we hope you find this advice empowering.
Add a switch or two beside your bed to control all the bedroom lighting. Place the switches above your bedside tables, within easy reach from the bed for you and your partner. On one plate, you could have two switches—one to control your reading lamp, the other for room lighting. The switch near the bedroom door can be wired similarly, allowing you to switch everything off as you leave. Another good bedside addition is a USB port on the power socket so you can charge your phone.
Replace Table Lamps
It’s all too easy to crowd your bedside table and all too common for a table lamp to end up as collateral damage. Consider bedside lights that are sconces, fixed to either the wall or bedhead, or perhaps hanging pendants.
Top Drawer Power
Install electrical outlets inside your bathroom vanity’s top drawer. This will allow you to plug in and store hairdryers, electric toothbrushes, electric shavers, etc. Top drawer positioning is convenient—easy to reach and makes it possible to stand at the mirror.
Where’s Your Light Switch?
Placement of light switches can be decided by walking through each room of your house and choosing the best positions. Average rooms need only one light switch. Hallways and staircases, one at each end. Every exit should have a light switch for both interior and exterior lights—front door, side, back, garage entrance/exit doors, and doors to decks and patios. So, you won’t need to fumble around in darkness to find the switch, closets, pantries, garages, attics, and basements should have their light switches on the outside. Motion-activated lights are another option for these spaces.
Bathroom Vanity Lighting
The best place for bathroom vanity lighting is on both sides of the mirror, and above and slightly in front of the mirror. Standing at the bathroom vanity, you do NOT want overhead lighting. That would cast shadows on your face, and you’d have a hard time shaving, applying makeup and doing your hair.
Make a definite plan for your dining table. Your lighting should be centred over the table, rather than centre of the room.
Do the Fandango
Ceiling fans, despite losing a little momentum in a market of air conditioners, are back, more beautiful than ever. They are practical, great value for money, mosquitoes hate them, and they are brilliant for covered spaces outdoors.
Now We’re Cooking
Power outlets in kitchens are not the best look and you would need a few of them, considering the average number of useful appliances. Add to that, the fact that power strips and liquids do not play well together. A great idea is to install your outlets and power strips out of harm’s way on the underside of upper cabinets. This is also a good location for under-cabinet lighting, illuminating your benches and food prep areas.
At Laguna Electrical Services, we are proud of our reputation as the Sunshine Coast’s leading commercial and residential electrician. In addition to providing home owners with all of their electrical needs, we also have numerous long standing contracts with managers of all types of commercial properties.
24/7 Service, 12 Month warranty on all parts and labour.